Our Current Policies
We are currently open for Inside & Outside Dining and Pick-Up !!
Countless hours have been dedicated to giving the inside of Gathering Grounds a face-lift and preparing our dedicated staff for this opening. Throughout the pandemic we have constantly had to adjust to a new “normal” and adapt and adhere to the guidelines set down before restaurant owners. Admittedly it has been a struggle at times, but all in all, it has been an eye opening experience. We have discovered just how supportive the community is and how close knit our GGs family is! We truly care for our staff, families and for our Customers and the Community. For that reason, we have chosen to “ease” our way into inside seating. Your safety and ours is paramount! What does this mean for you and for us?
Safely Policies & Procedures
- Servers and Baristas and any other employees coming into direct contact with customers will be wearing a mask.
- Unvaccinated customers are encouraged to wear a mask at all times while in the restaurant and on our patio. Masks may be removed only for eating and drinking.
- Reservations are suggested but not required. If a table is not available for those who chose to not make reservations, we will ask that you wait outside until a table becomes available.
- We encourage you to call ahead!!
- Limited Patio seating is also available! We have added to our patio and invite you to come check it out!
- You will observe our staff continually cleaning and sanitizing and washing hands!
- All condiments will be supplied by request (sugars, salt, pepper, dressings, etc).
- Payment trays will be sanitized after each use.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between customers.
UPCOMING POP-UP DINNER
Follow us on FACEBOOK for details about our next pop-up dinner.
Come Join Our Team!
We provide a fun, but fast paced environment. If you are a hard worker with a good track record we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions:
- Line/Prep Cook
- Server – prefer 21 and older
- Busser/Food runner
You must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
To fill out an applications please stop by our location at 24 East Main Street and ask for Leigh or Karen.