WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE……. We are now open for Inside Dining!!
Countless hours have been dedicated to giving the inside of Gathering Grounds a face-lift and preparing our dedicated staff for this opening. Throughout the pandemic we have constantly had to adjust to a new “normal” and adapt and adhere to the guidelines set down before restaurant owners. Admittedly it has been a struggle at times, but all in all, it has been an eye opening experience. We have discovered just how supportive the community is and how close knit our GGs family is! We truly care for our staff, families and for our Customers and the Community. For that reason, we have chosen to “ease” our way into inside seating. Your safety and ours is paramount! What does this mean for you and for us?
Safely Policies & Procedures
- Servers and Baristas and any other employees coming into direct contact with customers will be wearing a mask.
- All Customers must wear a mask at all times while in the restaurant and on our patio. Masks may be removed only for eating and drinking.
- All tables will be spaced to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Indoor seating will be limited.
- Reservations are suggested but not required. If a table is not available for those who chose to not make reservations, we will ask that you wait outside until a table becomes available. Again, this is to allow us to adhere to social distancing!
- We encourage you to call ahead!!
- Limited Patio seating is also available! We have added to our patio and invite you to come check it out!
- You will observe our staff continually cleaning and sanitizing and washing hands!
- All condiments will be supplied by request (sugars, salt, pepper, dressings, etc).
- Payment trays will be sanitized after each use.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between customers.